We are friendly family
run business near Clacton on sea Essex, we have 40 years experience in
this industry. Seating is our speciality and we can accomodate for
whatever the seating needs you have whether your a weekend tourer and
long for some new bright vibrant modern seats or if your resturant seats
need a splash of comfort, just follow these steps below.
How the service works
1. CALL US FOR A PRICE - Please have the approx measurments to hand.
2. YOU CHOOSE The Fabric CLICK HERE - Either visit us to choose from our Quality range and Luxury range. Or if you already have or the fabric that you want, Thats fine call us for a price. Please call to arrange a time and date for dropping off cushions.
3. NEW FOAM - Decide if you need the seats re-foamed, Completely or just a extra layer to add comfort.
4. PICK UP - if you Just have the coves made? We will aim to have them ready in 5 woking days Re foams may take slightly longer.
5. Your Seating area is Transformed
All Work guarenteed to be completed and ready for you in 5 days.!!
Use CONTACT US For a price.
CHECK OUT A BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Touring caravan seats- These are usually 3 inches in depth if we are doing a foam replacement for you why not get a thicker foam and get that extra comfort.
Static caravan seats- These are usually 5 inches thick seats and fully buttoned.
If you really are looking to transform the look of your leisure home why not consider matching or colour coordinating curtains, cushions, bolsters or even a Poufees.
The options are Covers & Foam replacement or Covers only.
Covers and Foam is exactly what it says a brand new foam shaped to your current design and fitted covers which can either be removable and washable or permanently fixed with buttoning.
Covers Only is just the covers which again can be removable and washable or if permanently fixed with buttoning we require the foam to which we are making the covers for to be able to do this. So arange a time and date to drop them off by contacting us.
Need Help in getting your measurements??? Read beloe for some guidence.
Measure you seats fom top right hand corner to top left hand corner pulling the material tight to get a accurate length measurement e.g. 109 inches/ 279cm = 2.79 metres.( Divide the inches by 39 to get the measurements in metres.)
Again do the same and get your width this is from the back of the seat to the front e.g. 22 inches
Same again to get your depth e.g. 3inches.
Once youve got these measurements Call linda for a quote on 07824157908 Or send them to us via the CONTACT US page.
L & R Caravan Seats Call linda for any questions on 01255 830724 Weeley, Clacton on Sea